Sheet Music Resource for Music Teachers
Music-Scores has over 5,000 sheet music files available for immediate download and we have been supplying our sheet music online for over 20 years. The website is easy to navigate with files organised by composer, instrument and skill. Teachers tell us Music-Scores is an easy and simple resource to use. Students can rapidly access the sheet music and listen to an accurate rendition of the tempo and style of the piece.
How does the site work?
We have a very simple system for the PDF and audio file downloads. There is no log in and no restriction on the number of file downloads. We supply you, the teacher, with one simple password to access all downloads. You then share this same password with your students. No personal details are required to access the music files, users are not identified or recorded. Your students' personal data is not captured in any way thus maximising safeguarding.
What is the cost?
We charge music teachers $49.95, schools or colleges $99.00. The membership lasts for a minimum of 12 months. For this price all files on the site can be freely downloaded and includes the audio files (MP3 and MIDI).
What are the advantages?
- Unlimited downloads
- Access for all your students
- No log on required
- Free Permissions letter for performances in competitions, contests or exams
- 5 transposition requests per year
- Priority requests for new arrangements or pieces
- Freshly typeset scores incorporating thoughtful page layouts for turning and breathing
- PDF files have separate instrument parts
- MP3 and MIDI files are also included for download
- Ad Hoc requests for a change of instrumentation on our existing ensemble arrangements (subject to our own time and capacity restraints)
- High resolution sheet music files in PDF format, perfect for printing at any size and especially useful for schools or teachers
- Many arrangements are unique to our site
- Copyright exclusive to Music-Scores.com
- Invoice available upon request
- We have deliberately not included fingering of instrumentation as we know that each teacher has their own method of approach
- Our beginner music has note names as well as a standard version to help progression in sight reading
- Each student will have a clean copy of the music and there are no physical challenges on distribution or them 'losing' the sheet music.
- The music scores on the site have been arranged by a professional musician - Anne Christopherson GRSM ARCM and therefore our standards are very high. [GRSM=Graduate of the Royal Schools of Music. ARCM = Associate of the Royal College of Music. Both UK institutions]
How to obtain membership
Joining is easy with instant access to the site after payment. We use the secure online payment facility at Clickbank to process your credit card.
Buy Individual teacher membership
Buy Schools membership